TAILORED COVER FOR YOUR ELECTRIC AND HYBRID MINI.
MINI Flex Car Insurance is a fully comprehensive monthly insurance subscription designed for your MINI. With extended cover for your electrified MINI – pure electric or plug-in hybrid – it’s not just any insurance policy but an investment in maintaining your MINI beyond the drive.
Your battery is covered against accidental damage, fire and theft – even if you’re leasing it.*
Charging cables & box.
Your charging cables and wall boxes are covered for accidental damage, fire and theft, too.*
You are covered should someone trip over the charging cable while charging your car at home.*
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
|TREAT YOUR MINI RIGHT.||MINI NETWORK COURTESY CAR.|
|Repairs guaranteed for 5 years, performed by qualified MINI |
technicians with MINI parts – keeping your MINI in the best condition.
|Courtesy car included as standard even if your vehicle is |
stolen and not recovered or beyond economical repair.
There's no tie-in, no up-front deposits and no interest charges.
|See what’s under the hood and understand what affects |
your premium with your unique WriskScore™.
|EASY ACCESS.||NO HIDDEN FEES.|
Set up and manage your policy anytime, anywhere.
| Make changes, renew, cancel all without charges and your price is |
guaranteed for 12 months – unless you need to make a change of course.
- Guaranteed option of MINI Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK
- Use of a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired
- Uninsured Driver Promise – protecting your No Claims Bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver
- Roof Box cover up to £750
- 24 hour UK recovery in the event of an accident
- Replacement child car seats in the event of an accident
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus
- Enjoy 90 days’ full policy cover in a 12-month period when you visit the EU
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Cover for Personal Accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person (up to a maximum of £60,000) and Medical Expenses related to a car accident up to £500
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
- You must be aged between 17 and 85 years old
- Minimum driver age of 30 years old for MINI John Cooper Works (JCW) Countryman and Clubman Models (306hp), and 25 years old for MINI JCW 3-door Hatch and Convertible models or Cooper S Works models
- UK residents only. You must be able to pass an identity check at your address
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past five years
- Have a maximum of three minor driving convictions in the past five years and no major convictions
- Some high performance and higher value vehicles may require a Thatcham approved tracking device
Please read the policy wording for full terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses.
EXISTING CUSTOMER: VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT OR MAKE A CLAIM.
Terms and conditions.
Please read the policy wording for full terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses. MINI Flex Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England under company number 10657213 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited. Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England under company number 09721622. Wrisk Transfer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services Registered number 788062.
This insurance is underwritten by Highway Insurance Company Limited. Highway is a registered trade mark and Highway and Highway Insurance are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria Group of Companies. LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trade marks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address for both companies: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF. Tel: 01202 292333.
MINI Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.